Before you purchase a new home, a pest inspection can be essential to identify any pest activity, in particular from termites, which may be causing internal damage to the structure of the property. Termites affect 1 in 4 Australian homes in their lifetime. We recommend a professional pest inspection to ensure that the home you’re looking to buy isn’t one of them.
Timber Pest Inspections
Our Timber Pest Inspection will identify any threats to the property, whether they are already in the home or nearby. We check a home for a loss of integrity in its timber structure caused by termites, borers, chemical delignification (common in industrial areas) and fungal decay (such as black rot).
The information provided should be able to help you make an informed decision about your purchase.
Details Included in a Report
- Pest activity or loss of structural integrity detected in the roof void, subfloor, home interior and exterior areas (including external buildings)
- Identified threats that are conducive to introducing timber pests to your home
- History of timber pest treatments carried out on the home
- Recommendations for action
- Important maintenance advice
Call us now on (02) 96350477 to talk to one of our professionals.